Thursday, April 24, 2014

Waiting...

Waiting...we're all in a period of our lives where were waiting for something.Whether its counting down the days until graduation,finding a Job,or a new relationship with a significant other.The process of waiting is an emotional roller coaster one day were shouting with excitement thinking  what a thrilling ride.Other moments were shouting with fear for the uncertainty to end so that anticipation doesn't exist anymore.

Yesterday morning as I found myself worried over the unknown I thought what if instead of sitting her in panic why don't I just spend some alone time with God.Immediately a Verse came to mind I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame. This poor man called, and the Lord heard him; he saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them. (Psalm 34:4-7 NIV).Meaning as I'm seeking his presence he will remove any cynical thought.He will set me free from any fears,anxiety,or stress that cause me to bundle up my faith and hide in anguish.

Gods called us to live a life of victory and not defeat all we have to do is walk in it with confidence and not by how our situation appears.Everything I mentioned earlier may seem out of reach right now but I know one day God will fulfill it all.During my time of waiting ill allow God to increase my faith and patience.Knowing that nothing I could come up with on my own could ever compare to his great and marvelous plans.

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. (James 1:17 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment